Friday, September 15, 2017

Zucchinii Muffin

This is a healthy zucchini muffin recipe that I found. I like bread and Korean rice cake so much, but I am worried about carbohydrates in my daily food, so I think this recipe for zucchini muffins is a little more healthy.
I changed the original recipe to make it a little more healthy. I used whole wheat flour, coconut sugar, apple sauce and grape seed oil.  I warmed it up in the morning for breakfast and it was delicious to eat as a cold snack in the afternoon.
And  it is one of the best quick breads ever and I have made many breads.  And really, really good and moist!
While the muffins were baking in the oven, the delicious smell gently spread through the house and made me happy before eating. For this reason, I like to bake bread at home!

Ingredients
2 C                           whole wheat flour
2 t                            baking soda
1 t                            cinnamon powder
1/2 t                         salt
1/2 C                        apple sauce
1/2 C                        coconut sugar
3/4 C                        grape seed oil
2                              eggs
1 1/2 t                       vanilla extract
1                              zucchini, 5-6 inches long, shredded
2/3 C                        nuts (sunflower, almond and pumpkin seeds)

Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and put muffin paper into muffin pan.
Mix apple sauce, coconut sugar, eggs and vanilla extract in a bowl.
Add sifted flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt and stir until the flour is invisible.
Add zucchini and nuts.
Pour batter into muffin pan.
Bake in the oven for 25-27 minutes until tester inserted in the center comes out clean.


***



No comments:

Post a Comment